WELCOME TO OUR PICKLEBALL COURT! Check the list of details below before booking your time slot!
- The pickleballs are included in your reservation — please return them when you’re done.
- One member of your party will be responsible for booking the court, and pre-paying the rental fee.
- We’re only able to provide a refund if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled reservation.
- Paddles will be available for rental ($5) when you arrive at the taproom. If you forget to return your paddle at the end of your reservation, you’ll be charged for the full price of the paddle (they’re also for sale in the taproom, and are $75!).
- If you’d like to purchase a paddle and pick it up at the taproom, please do NOT make your paddle purchase online. Any purchase made online will be shipped to you!
- Reservations become available 8 weeks in advance.
Upon arrival, check-in with a bartender. They’ll have all of the rental gear, will ask you to sign a waiver, and they can get you good and hydrated before you take the court!
- Don’t get sick on the court. Maybe don’t fill up on imperial stouts until after you’ve played Pickleball.
- No dogs on the court.
- Shouting profanity is only acceptable if it’s hilarious and there aren’t children around.
- No glassware on the court, but we’ve got cold ass cans, filled with cold ass beer you can take into the court area!